Frankfurt Motor Show 2017: Suzuki introduces new Swift Sport
Suzuki's new Swift Sport has been premiered at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. Sales start in mid-2018.
- 1.4-litre BoosterJet petrol engine,
- 230Nm Torque.
- Performance figures are to be confirmed, 0-62mph is expected to take around eight seconds
- Sport styling features more aggressive front and rear bumpers,
- twin tailpipes
- Rear Spoiler.
- Inside there are red details and more supportive seats,
- A touchscreen fitted as standard. This supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto,
- Safety features including auto emergency brakes, lane keep assistance and adaptive cruise.