Frankfurt Motor Show 2017: Audi introduces new RS4
Audi launched the new RS 4 Avant at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. First deliveries are expected in the UK from early 2018.
- 2.9-litre V6 as the recently launched RS 5,
- 450PS and 600Nm of torque.
- The twin-turbo engine produces peak torque from 1900rpm right through to 5000rpm
- Eight-speed tiptronic, with power sent to all four wheels via quattro all-wheel drive.
- Sport differential
- 0-62mph takes 4.1 seconds
- Top speed is limited to 155mph, though this can be raised to 174mph as part of the optional RS Dynamic pack.
- Large honeycomb grille,
- Wider wheel arches,
- Twin oval tailpipes,
- Inside there are RS trim elements and bucket style seats,
- (UK cars) come with Audi Virtual Cockpit – a fully-digital instrument binnacle,
- 19-inch alloy wheels,
- 20-inch alloy wheels are optional.