Kia reveals 365PS Stinger, Audi S5-rival?
Kia launches its most powerful model to date - the Stinger. Priced at £40,000 this is a still high for Kia but less powerful versions with more affordable pricing will be available after the initial launch.
- Turbocharged petrol - 2.0 litre four cylinder with 255PS and peak torque of 350Nm
- Turbocharged petrol - 3.3 litre V6 with 365PS and 510Nm. 0 - 62 in 51 seconds.
The Stinger will feature advanced multi-link rear suspension, adjustable dampening, configurable drive modes, eight speed automatic transmission and all wheel drive as an option. It has a longer wheelbase than the Audi A4 and BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe so will give plenty of cabin and boot space.
Internal spec and technology
- Turbine style air vents
- Large touchscreen system
- Forward collision assistance
- Lane keep assistance
- blind spot detection
- Head up display
- Wireless smart phone charger
- Option for 720w Harmon/Kardon audio system