Frankfurt Motor Show 2017: Volkswagen introduces T-Roc crossover
A range of four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines, the T-Roc will be shorter than the sister Tiguan, measuring 4.2 metres long.
- The diesel engine line-up will consist of 1.6 and 2.0TDIs,
- Power ratings spanning from 115PS, 150PS and 190PS.
- Turbocharged petrol range will feature three TSI engines - 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0-litre.
- Outputs starting at 115PS rising to 190PS.
- 115PS petrols and diesels will be front-wheel drive and feature six-speed manual is standard.
- 150PS and 190PS units will have optional 4Motion all-wheel drive and a seven-speed DSG auto.
Styling options include:
- Ambient lighting.
- Contrasting roof colours.
- Coloured dashboard inserts.
- A 6.5-inch touchscreen.
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment with DAB audio and navigation will be available as an option.
- LED daytime running lights.
- 16-inch steel wheels or coloured 17-inch alloy wheels.
- full smartphone connectivity.
Upper models will have a wide range of features and options including:
- Red brake callipers.
- From fog lights.
- Adaptive cruise control, rear view camera and blind spot monitoring.
- VW's Rear Traffic Alert will also be offered, with the system warning the driver and/or applying the brakes if it detects a potential impact when reversing out of a driveway.