Geneva Motor Show 2017: DS7 Crossback launched
The new DS7 Crossback was launched at the Geneva motor show. Set to rival the Range Rover Evoque and Audi Q3. Priced at around £30,000 the DS7 Crossback SUV will be longer than its rivals and offer up to 628 litres of boot space.
Main features include
- Active suspension with a front mounted camera spotting pot holes
- Larger cabin with tilt and slide rear seats
- Autonomous parking
- Night vision
- Adaptive cruise control
- LED headlights
Model ranges are expected to include
- 130PS petrol manual gearbox only
- 180 THP and 225 THP petrol with eight speed auto gearbox
- Blue HDi 130PS six speed manual or eight Wspeed automatic
- Blue HDi 180PS six speed manual or eight speed automatic
- Plug in petrol hybrid. 300PS and four wheel drive. 37 mile range. Batteries take just 2.5 hours to recharge from a fast charge box.
The interior specification to include
- Nappa leather seats with a watch strap design
- Chrome finished dials
- LED interior lighting
- 14 speaker sound system
- Two 12 inch HD touch screens to allow split screen control of navigation and media between the driver and passenger.