We’re looking for guest contributors to collaborate with us to bring even more motoring news stories to our media feed.
When joining as a content writer you will publish articles using your own name, have your own bio area which will include links to your own portfolio page(s) and social media profiles. You will be free to promote any of your own work published on our pages.
But before you send us any article you would like to see published on our website, please read this first:
Yes, we do publish guest posts.
But, we will not publish any post that is anything less than amazing. If your intentions are good and you do want to post something that would help our readers, we would be more than happy to publish it!
Here are our rules:
- The content must be related to our topic; this one is a no-brainer but you can’t imagine how often we receive guest posts on stuff not even related to our niche.
- The content must be detailed and unique; we won’t publish any quick 300-words post just for the sake of backlinks (aim for something around 1000 words and beyond) and we won’t publish anything on a subject that has been beaten to death.
- The content must be exempt of spelling or grammar errors; if you don’t create your posts with care, we don’t want that on our website.
- Any links included in the post must be related to the subject covered in the post and should link only to quality pages; we won’t insert links pointing to spammy or poor websites.
- We will own the content published; you can’t re-spin it and publish it on any other website. You will have to sign a sample usage agreement before we publish anything.
- You must know that we could edit and make minor changes to the post; In some cases, we could edit the words and/or images to better fit our style. Nothing major but just so you know it could happen.
- We won’t link to a specific retailers.
I only recommend stuff I have personally experienced and trust to my readers.
What you’ll get:
- The possibility to add your bio at the bottom of the page. If you become a regular guest, you’ll get added to a contributors’ section on our About page.
- The possibility to insert 1 or 2 links linking back to you.
- The opportunity to get your post shared and promoted on all of our social media, just as if it was ours.
- The opportunity to work with our awesome team!
I hope I’m not sounding rude or anything but you wouldn’t believe how often people ask to guest post only for the backlinks and don ‘t really care about our audience. We are a team and our audience is our family. If you want to be part of our family, we will be more than happy to work with you.
If you’d like to be featured as a part of the Regal Motion team, let us know!